Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend in San Francisco

For Mother's Day we took mommy to San Francisco for the weekend and we played tourists.

We rode a cable car for the first time and I have to admit I cried the entire way there and the entire way back. For some reason I thought it was scary and too fast.
Mommy bought me a baby turtle bread at Boudin.

Hanging out on daddy's shoulders as we watched the seals.

Here I am sitting on the "V" as I called it.

I begged mommy to buy me this hat but she said no. I think she thinks I looked like an old man but wouldn't say it.

And here we are in Chinatown. We had to make a special trip to The Wok Shop so daddy could buy new utensils...mommy and I were more interested in the fortune cookies.

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment