The last four days of our trip we spent cruising the waters aboard the Disney Wonder. We visited the Bahamas and Disney's island Castaway Cay.

I loved the warm waters off Castaway Cay-my mom took me out in an inner tube and floated around while everyone else snorkled.

These are cool anchors that were painted like the characters.

My dad and I entered the crab racing contest and we drew lucky number 7-we named him Crabby. For the first three heats he didn't move. Then my dad said he was going to be lunch and he won the 4th heat to get us into the championship race and we won! My dad was so proud he beamed with our crab race winner ribbon which I still have. I wasn't so impressed.

Waiting to cheer on Crabby.

Me and mommy at the Luau lunch....

One night we watched a pirate show on the top deck of the boat...Matt & Simone joined in the fun too.

Here is me and dad watching the sting rays at the Atlantis Resort. By far the best thing we saw in the Bahamas.
No comments:
Post a Comment