Monday, April 20, 2009

My First T-Ball Class

On Saturday we went to our first T-Ball class. Picture this-22 three year olds with soft bats, lots of balls and the hilarious vision of everyone running the bases. Mom wasn't quite sure how this was going to work but I had a great time. My friend Holden is in the class too!

I had to pose for at least one picture, don't you love my big cheesy grin.

Me and Holden racing to home plate.

I wasn't listening to coach Cory real well at 1st base...I was waiting to make my great escape to second base. My mom said I didn't have good sportsmanship-I think it might have been because I was gloating that I got to the bases first by laughing and yelling "I WON!".

I still don't understand why there are numbers and a home plate...it doesn't make sense but okay!

Action shot...watch out for the ball! Unfortunately I hit the ball then I do my golfer follow through. My mom keeps telling my dad it is only the first class.

1 comment:

  1. Christian, you are a natural athlete!! So proud of you!! YOU WON!! YOU WON!! My sportsmanship ain't too good either!

    ReplyDelete